YOU can make a difference in your community TODAY!
Volunteering as an individual
- VOLUNTEER Here…We post all regular volunteer opportunities ONLINE at our Volunteer Hub
- Volunteer Policy and Procedures (PDF) – Click Here
- Welcome Student Volunteers (PDF) – Click Here
- Step-By-Step Registration Instructions (PDF) – Click Here
- Step-By-Step Shift Sign-Up Instructions (PDF) – Click Here
- Volunteer Hour IN/OUT Verification Form (PDF) – Click Here
Volunteering as a Group
- We have space for up to five individuals at one time as a group during a regular shift at the Community Soup Kitchen. If you would like to schedule a group to volunteer, please take a look at the Volunteer Hub and identify the open shift you would like to schedule. Then email our Volunteer Coordinator Maima Kemokai at firstname.lastname@example.org with the date and time you would like to reserve and the number of people in your group (you can have up to five).You will receive a confirmation email back from a staff member reserving your space. In addition, kindly share the Volunteer Policies and Procedures below with your group so everyone knows where to go and what they are responsible for during their volunteer shift. Thank you for your support which helps to make the work of Elijah’s Promise possible.
- Volunteer Policies and Procedures (PDF) – Click Here