Are you planning a Collection to benefit Elijah’s Promise? Questions contact
Check out these helpful tips first – Click Here
Bulk or large quantities of the following items are always needed:
- #10 Cans only of Fruits, Vegetables, Tuna, Tomato Sauce, Chick Peas & Three-Bean Salad (#10 Cans are the supersized cans that are used in commercial kitchens and can be purchased at places like Costco and BJS)
- Black, Pinto and Lentil Beans
- Canola Oil and Olive Oil
- Dried Herbs and Spices
- Juice & Cases of Water
- Rice (25lb/50lb bags)
- Salad Dressing
- Instant Oatmeal only & Box Cereal
- Cleaning supplies (bleach) & paper towels
- Paper products such as heavy duty plates, bowls, cups and napkins
- Hygiene products – see list below
Drop Off Times. Monday- Friday: 9am-11am and 1:45 pm-6:45 pm or Weekends: 10:30 am-2:00 pm at 18 Neilson Street, New Brunswick NJ 08901
Click Here – For Additional Service Project Ideas
Are always needed. Include toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, disposable razors, soap, shampoo, and optionally hand or body lotion in a “ziplock” bag. Hotel/motel sizes are acceptable.
Used gently worn clothing, as well as new socks and underwear are always needed. Clothes can be dropped off at the Clothesline located at 90 Jersey Ave. in New Brunswick (go to the rear entrance of the PRAB building) on Monday, Wednesday or Friday mornings between 9:30 am and 12 pm.
The Change Campaign:
Ending hunger makes good sense! Everyone can make a difference in our community especially our youth. The goal of The Change Campaign is for students to raise $5,000 in coins to donate to Elijah’s Promise. The funds will be used to provide meals at the Community Soup Kitchen. Students set up donation jars in their homes, local businesses, congregations and schools to collect coins to donate to Elijah’s Promise. Students can drop off their collections at Elijah’s Promise or mail their donation. Please contact Michelle Wilson for more information at 732-545-9002 ext. 122.